Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vision

On Sunday, I spoke to our church about the vision of People's Church. I am very passionate and excited about what God has called PC to accomplish. I share the vision of PC frequently with our church. For the next few days, I want to blog about several reasons why I consistently share the vision of PC.

God has blessed PC with continual growth over the past 6 years. Because God continues to grow the church, I continue to share the vision with all of the new people who are a part of the PC family. I want to make sure that all of the new people know the vision and heartbeat of PC. I want them to own the vision so that they can help us accomplish this God-sized vision. For us to do all that God has called us to do, we need to have everybody pulling in the same direction and focused on God's vision for PC.