Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Tiffany and I have been staying up later at night watching the Olympics.

2. The Olympic athletes are incredible. They have extreme dedication. Michael Phelps is a STUD!

3. My wife and I went on a date last night and took our newborn baby Case with us. My little boy ruined my romantic moments with my wife, but I still love him to pieces.

4. I'm really excited about our new college and 20 somethings experience beginning on August 24 at 6PM @ PC.

5. I have two fantasy football drafts next week. YEA! I'm excited for the season.

6. I'm praying for this rain to go away because we are in the middle of building our new facility.

7. I love watching some of the leaders at PC come into their own. Nothing excites me more than seeing my team succeed.

8. I'm very pumped up for this Sunday. God is really helping our church family navigate through the storms we are facing.

9. It’s going to be a fun day hanging out with my family. I'm going to really relax and unwind today.

10. I'm teaching a vision message on August 24. I love teaching on the vision of PC!

11. See you on Sunday!