Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Case is having a hard time sleeping at night. I felt really bad for my wife on Sunday morning. She told me she was up most of the night on Saturday night taking care of our newborn. My wife lets me sleep on Saturday nights so that I can be fresh to preach 4 times on Sunday.

2. We had great experiences on Sunday. Lives are being changed at PC!

3. Granted, last year on the same Sunday our attendance was down some because of heavy rain, but on Sunday, we were 50 percent bigger than last year's attendance, which is insane!

4. No more rain! We are building a new facility to tear up this city for Christ!

5. PC grew over the past three weeks while I was speaking on finances! I know God really helped people! Church, build your financial foundation on the ROCK and not on the sand so that when storms come your house will be able to stand!

6. We found out on Saturday night that my wife is pregnant with our 5th baby! JUST KIDDING! :)

7. I'm very pumped about adding our 5th experience beginning this Sunday night at 6PM! Get ready college & 20 somethings!

8. I'm speaking on vision this coming Sunday! I get totally jacked up and excited when I think about God's vision for PC! His vision is so much bigger than me!

9. Praying for you, church family, and for you, my faithful blog reader!

10. If there is anything that you would like me to blog about, email it to my assistant erin@peopleschurch.tv.