Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vision pt. 2

Another reason that I share the vision of PC frequently is so that we can help people find the right church home. I realize that PC is not for everybody, so I share the vision of PC so that people can either jump onboard or jump off and find another church where they can get behind the vision and leadership. Over the years, I have learned that when I cast God's vision for PC it excites most and repels some. My desire is to help those who aren't behind the vision find a church home where they can jump onboard. Church people are either SINGING or STINGING, and stinging is never good for the health and unity of a church. As I told PC on Sunday, life is too short to be at a church where you're unhappy and disgruntled.