Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Why I'm Excited About The Future Pt. 2

1. I'm excited about seeing more lives changed. Every weekend people give their lives to Christ at People's Church. Every week people grow closer to Christ through the ministries of People's Church.

2. I'm excited to see our church, in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, average over 2000 people in weekend attendance on a consistent basis. That means more people are being connected to Christ and to the local church. HEALTHY THINGS GROW!

3. I'm excited to have 200 Community Groups, in the VERY NEAR FUTURE, throughout the metro area. Our small group ministry is the backbone and heartbeat of this church. I LOVE SEEING PEOPLE CONNECTED IN COMMUNITY AND DOING LIFE TOGETHER. Spiritual growth happens best through our Community Groups!

4. I'm excited about building our new facility next year. Our next facility will be an even greater tool to reach more people with the good news of Jesus Christ! THIS IS GOING TO BE AN EXCITING SEASON OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH FOR OUR CHURCH!

5. I'm excited to see our church, in the distant future, average over 20,000 in attendance with different People's Church campuses around Oklahoma and other states. We will be a multi-site church in the not too distant future.

6. I'm excited about the team God has placed around me. We have some key pieces to the puzzle and success of People's Church on staff now. This team is gearing up to SHOOT FOR THE STARS!

7. I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE BECAUSE WE SERVE A LIMITLESS, ALL POSSIBLE GOD!

8. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! JUST WAIT AND SEE!