Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend Update

1. This past week we had our staff retreat. I have a staff retreat for our leadership staff every year. It's a relationship building retreat. Ministry flows best out of relationships.

2. Because of the staff retreat, I had a speaker outside of our church. Last year I spoke the weekend after staff retreat, and I wasn't able to enjoy the retreat to the fullest because I had the pressure of speaking on my shoulders. So I wised up and had someone else speak for me, so I could spend time building relationships with the leadership staff.

3. The worship team did a great job! We are so blessed to have such anointed and heartfelt worship each week.

4. People gave their hearts to the Lord in 4 out of the 5 services.

5. Thanks Lynn for speaking at People's Church!

6. This coming up weekend’s message is titled Thou Shalt Do Nothing. God is so cool! He tells us we need to rest! So many people need to hear this message, so be sure to invite your friends and family this weekend.