Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, June 4, 2007

Weekend Update

1. God really spoke to me through the message I preached this weekend. I'm still growing spiritually! I'm not there yet!

2. Let me give you a few highlights from this weekend’s message.

a. People misuse the name of the Lord with their speech. God’s name is holy. We shouldn't use God's name flippantly or irreverently.

b. People misuse God's name for their own benefit. We shouldn't use God's name to get what we want. We shouldn't use God's name to fulfill our own wants.

c. People misuse God's name with their lifestyle. We shouldn't profess God with our mouth and not live for him with our life.

3. Many people gave their heart to Christ this weekend! YEA GOD!

4. The weather was great this weekend!

5. Some one told me after one of the services that before church they didn't think the message on don't misuse the name of the Lord would be very helpful to their life. Guess what, God spoke to their heart through the 3rd commandment. God's Word and The 10 commandments are still relevant to our lives today! THE BIBLE IS AN AMAZING BOOK!

6. I can't wait to see what God is going to do this next week! Come expecting!