Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 1, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I went on a date last night with my wife. We really needed to go out together without the kids. We love our kids very much, but there's nothing like having alone time. The connection and closeness that I have with my wife is unbelievable. She's my best friend.

2. I didn't want to study and finish this weekend’s message. My brain didn't want to function right yesterday. Of course, I pushed through it and finished up the message. I really believe it's going to help a lot of people.

3. Faithfulness is key to living in God's blessings. Yesterday was a faithful day for me. Even when I didn't feel like studying, I had to be faithful. So many people miss out on God's best because they won't be faithful in the small things. They want God's best, but they don't want to be faithful, and it just doesn't work that way. Even when you don't feel like spending time with God, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel like working on your marriage, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel like going to church, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel like tithing, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel like building relationships with other Christians, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel spending quality time with your kids, you have to be faithful. Even when you don't feel like living holy, you have to be faithful. Even when every thing is going wrong in your life, you have to be faithful. I'll say it again, FAITHFULNESS IS KEY TO EXPERIENCING GOD'S BLESSINGS! ARE YOU BEING FAITHFUL?

4. My family and I have a few errands to accomplish today. Other than that, we are going to hang out together as a family and enjoy one another.

5. I look forward to seeing all of you this weekend.