Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 29, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I'm excited to spend the day with my family!
2. My kids are getting big.

3. Yesterday Cale went with daddy to the barber shop to get a haircut. WE HAD SOME BOY TIME!

4. My wife and I went on a date last night. SHE'S THE BEST!

5. I started building Noah's ark because of all the rain we've been getting in Oklahoma :). I think it's rained 17 days in a row.

6. I can't wait for football season to start. Fall is my favorite time of year. If football season was in the summer, I think summer would be my favorite time of year :).

7. Life is to short not to enjoy it! I wrote that just in case you're having a bad day!

8. I love the staff that I have the privilege to serve with! Having a great staff makes work fun! As I said earlier, life is to short not to enjoy it.

9. I want to say a big thanks to my assistant Erin. She makes my life and my wife's life a lot easier and less complicated. Thanks for serving People's Church and my family with such dedication and excellence.

10. I can't believe I'm really a blogger and I actually enjoy it! WEIRD HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!