Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's Day Laughs

All of my kids make me laugh. They bring so much joy to my life by just watching the funny and goofy things they do. Here's some things that make me laugh.

1. Cale, my oldest son, says he's a pastor and has other pastors that work for him. He says he has five other pastors :). He even has staff meetings!! THAT CRACKS ME UP!

2. Cade, my middle child (son), is monkey see monkey do. Whatever his older brother does he ALWAYS has to do. I just laugh watching him copy his older brother. It's quite the sight to see!

3. Caris, my little baby girl, plays a little raise her hands game with daddy and momma. We say sissy raise your hands, and my nine month old little girl raises her hands over her head and just smiles and giggles. It melts my heart and makes me laugh.

4. Watching my two boys play with their little sissy on the floor cracks me up. They kiss on her and blow on her and sometimes ROLL on her. Watching the three kids play together is normally a funny occasion (if no one cries)!

5. Listening to my two sons talk to each other is very funny. Sometimes when they wake up in the morning or wake up from their naps, they stay in their bedroom together and talk to each other. Cade is only two years old and doesn't talk that well, but the two boys seem to communicate great with each other. They have some pretty intense conversations for kids who are only two and three years old. I like to stand outside of their bedroom door and just laugh at those two boys talking like nobody's business!

BEING A FATHER IS TRULY AN INCREDIBLE THING! I CHERISH EVERY MOMENT!