Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Update

1. I spoke SEVEN times this weekend. I feel better than I thought I would.

2. I spoke Friday night to some of the leaders of PC. It was a great night of vision casting.

3. On Saturday night, I spoke twice for my friend Craig Groeschel. For all of you who are not in the ministry world, Craig is the Senior Pastor of www.lifechurch.tv.

4. Of course, I spoke at four of our five Sunday experiences.

5. What God is doing at LifeChurch.tv is unbelievable! It was so weird knowing that I was speaking to more people through video than I was live.

6. I wrapped up our series Room Mates, Bad Dates and Great Mates. It was a very helpful series.

7. It never gets old watching people give their hearts to Christ. I am humbled and blown away that every week people accept Christ as their Savior at PC! God is so amazing!

8. I'm beginning a new series this Sunday called Just Ask. The title of Sunday's message is Lord, Bless Me! This is going to be a timely series with all that's going on in our society and economy. Invite your friends and family to come connect with God.

9. My Oklahoma Sooners look like the real deal. We are number one in the nation!