Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

1. This morning I'm hitting the gym hard.

2. I am going to work on this Sunday's sermon.

3. I am going to work on a message that I'm speaking for a friend of mine for the end of September.

4. At 11:45AM the Leadership Team and I are joining together for an intense time of seeking God's face. I believe we have to work like it depends on us and pray like it depends on God. We are nothing without God and His anointing.

5. I am meeting with our Executive Team after we prayer together.

6. After the Executive Meeting, I am meeting with our Leadership Staff.

7. I really do love the team I serve with! They are great people!

8. After the Leadership Meeting, I am heading home to eat dinner with my family and chill at the house.

9. It's going to be a productive and great day!