Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I had a very busy week, and the weekend is even busier.

2. I rarely work on Fridays, but this afternoon, I have to study two different weekend messages and get prepared for a vision talk I'm giving to some of the leaders of our church tonight.

3. I am speaking for a friend of mine on Saturday night. I will be speaking at PC on Sunday.

4. I took my wife on a date last night. Always enjoy our time together away from the kids.

5. My Community Group that I'm attending has been really good. We are holding each other accountable and praying for each other in areas that we are struggling in. I love hanging with these guys.

6. My wife had strep throat this week. She is feeling better. I hate to see my wife not feeling good.

7. I went to a pastors’ meeting on Tuesday and there was some great stuff said. Two things stuck out. Reach the unchurched and stay pure. I walked away very encouraged.

8. I'm closing out our series Room Mates, Bad Dates & Great Mates on Sunday. Going to be fun!

9. Church family, I want to encourage you to host a Community Group for four weeks beginning the first Sunday of October. I will do all of the work for you on a DVD. All you have to do is push play and let me ask the questions that are based on the Sunday sermon. You can do this! This is your chance to get to know some of your church family and grow spiritually. Get connected! Email erin@peopleschurch.tv right now and let her know that you will host a Community Group for four weeks! GO FOR IT! QUIT hesitating! Quit making excuses! DO IT NOW!

10. Five of my fantasy football teams are 3-0. One of my football teams is 0-3. I need a turn around in that league. It's coming this week.