Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update

1. The weather was beautiful yesterday! I mean gorgeous! My wife said it was the best weather all year!

2. I really felt like the Holy Spirit did a great work in the hearts of people yesterday.

3. I thought the message went really well yesterday and was received well.

4. Many people gave their hearts to Christ!

5. I love the song “Alpha and Omega.” The band did a bang up job with that song.

6. Yesterday, we started promoting our October series titled Just Ask. I'm really excited about teaching this series.

7. Our Leadership Team came to our home on Friday night, and we had a great time hanging out. I'm not a cook, but I did my best :).

8. We desperately need more space. I'm sure glad our new 42,000 square foot facility is right around the corner.

9. If you are considering getting a divorce, I would really encourage you to listen to yesterday's teaching at www.peopleschurch.tv. The message should be online today or tomorrow.

10. My Oklahoma Sooners smashed Washington. Ohio State got smashed by USC. OSU shouldn't be ranked in the top 10.

11. This coming up Sunday I'm teaching a message titled How To Have An Affair!!!