Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. My Oklahoma Sooners are 1-0. We are gearing up for a National Championship run!

2. On Wednesday, the big announcement was made. The new NBA team is the Oklahoma City THUNDER! NBA in OKC, YEA, that's what I'm talkin' about!

3. I am in six fantasy football leagues. Yes, I have a fantasy disease. Pray for me :)!

4. This Sunday, I'm speaking on Things To Consider Before You Say I Do! It's going to be a HUGE DAY at PC!

5. The Got Sex series that our Student Ministries Director kicked off on Wednesday night was smokin' good. Parents make sure your student is there for this incredible and much needed teaching.

6. This Sunday, immediately after the 4th experience, we are having our Newcomers’/Membership Luncheon. Did I mention FREE Earl's BBQ? I look forward to meeting many of the new families of PC!

7. This Sunday night at 6 PM is bIGNITE at Ignite. College & 20 somethings don't miss this great night of worship, and there is going to be free pizza following the experience.

8. I just realized that we are doing a lot of free food stuff this Sunday. Well, it's the kickoff to the fall, and everything is back rolling full steam ahead!

9. INVITE A FRIEND TO CHURCH THIS SUNDAY! DON'T COME ALONE! GOD IS GOING TO CHANGE LIVES! BE THERE!