Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I got a lot accomplished this week.

2. Praying for all of these hurricanes and the people that are being affected by them.

3. Went to lunch with a friend of mine on Thursday and had a great time.

4. My wife and I went on a SUPER HOT date last night. It was super hot because it was just the two of us. We left little Case with the babysitter.

5. 12,000 square feet of the slab for the new building was poured before the rain hit. We are hoping to pour the rest of the slab next week if weather permits.

6. Our Leadership Staff is coming over to our home tonight to hang out. I love having fun with our team and their families.

7. Tom Brady is out for the season. Bummer!

8. This Sunday, I'm speaking on the subject Things To Consider Before You Say I Quit.

9. Our October series is going to be so helpful and insightful. The series is titled Just Ask! It's going to be good.

10. My OU Sooners are 2-0 and are headed to Washington to play on Saturday night. Go Sooners!