Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Tiffany and I went out with some friends on Friday night. These friends have made a tremendous investment in our lives and ministry. It was fun hanging out.

2. On Saturday, we hung out around the house most of the day. Saturday evening we took the kids out for a family date. The kids love family dates, and daddy enjoys them as well.

3. This makes two weeks in a row that my wife and I haven't rented and watched a movie together. Usually on Fridays, we rent and watch a movie when we put the kids to bed. It's one of the things we look forward to every week. Maybe we will get back into our routine this Friday. We'll see!

4. My wife made me a grilled cheese and ham sandwich for lunch on Sunday. I'm always super hungry after church on Sundays. It was a great lunch. Then, my sweetheart made a delicious cake, and I ate some of that for dinner. YES, I HAD CAKE FOR DINNER :)!

5. 36 people gave their hearts to Christ this Sunday! THE BLOOD NEVER LOSES ITS POWER! Thank you, God!

6. This Sunday I taught our church that DEEP IS OBEDIENCE. Many Christians get very confused about the subject of going DEEP. I want DEEP teaching. I am a DEEP Christian. What does all of that mean? I talked about that very subject yesterday. If you want to listen to the message go online to www.peopleschurch.tv

7. If you are a Christ follower and you've never been baptized in water, THIS COMING UP SUNDAY IS FOR YOU! We are going to be baptizing people in all 4 services. Quit making excuses and be obedient to God. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID! Call or email the church office now and tell them which service you are going to get baptized in (erin@peopleschurch.tv or 775-9991). NOW NOW NOW!