Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Wow, Sunday was a great day. I talked to our church about How To Respond When A Good Kid Goes Bad. This message touched a lot of parents’ hearts. Parents, I'm praying for God to bring home your prodigal child!! I can't wait to hear the testimony of your child coming back to God.

2. I had a blast with our staff. They came to our home on Friday for a cook-out. We had fun. I really love the team I serve with. I am surrounded by some of the sharpest people on the planet. I MEAN THAT!

3. Saturday evening my family ate dinner outside on the back patio. It's great chillin’ as a family. The weather was AWESOME!

4. 32 people gave their hearts to Christ on Sunday. "God, I am so humbled by the way you are changing lives every week at People's Church." THANK YOU GOD!

5. I hope the New Orleans Hornets win the NBA championship. I only watch NBA basketball during the playoffs.

6. Hurry up Seattle SuperSonics and get to Oklahoma City. I can't wait for OKC to be an NBA city!

7. This Sunday, we were over 350 people bigger than the same Sunday last year. GO GOD!

8. I'm beginning a new series beginning this coming up Sunday called "DEEP". You and your friends are going to enjoy diving deeper in your relationship with Christ.