Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. KANSAS won it all, and I picked them to win it all. I'm proud of myself, if you can't tell.

2. I’m praying for all of this rain to stop, in JESUS NAME! We are trying build a building mother nature, so chill out!!

3. A friend of mine asked me to write a book with him. I'm thinking about it, and I'm going to do some research on it.

4. I'm enjoying leading our Leadership Team again. We have been having some intense and productive meetings.

5. My wife is a SUPER FINE pregnant woman. I just call 'em like I see 'em. SHE'S HOT!

6. My kids are growing up way to quick. I love being a daddy.

7. We have a fun staff retreat planned for June. We do this every year. They bring their entire families, and we have a blast together. I'm really looking forward to it.

8. Tiffany and I are having our Leadership Team and their families over to our house for a cook-out later this month. It will be fun to connect with them and their families in a non-ministry setting. I love my team!

9. I'm going to get some painting done for my wife this weekend. I HATE HANDYMAN WORK, BUT I LOVE MY WIFE!

10. See you Sunday!