Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Update

1. I finished painting the room in our house that my wife needed painting. If you have already forgotten, I hate painting and any other kind of handyman work. I love Tiffany so I knocked it out for her. We are preparing for our fourth baby.

2. Our Newcomers’/Membership Luncheon went really well. Earl's barbeque is the bomb!

3. There were 46 people who gave their hearts to Christ this weekend. I get so pumped up seeing people giving their lives to Christ. I will never forget the day that I surrendered my life to Christ. My life has never been the same!

4. We had a record attendance for a regular Sunday at PC. The only other time that we have had more in attendance is on a special Sunday like Easter.

5. This parenting series has gone really really well. I've been very encouraged by all of the testimonies that I'm hearing from parents. God is using the messages to bring true life-change to our homes.

6. I watched an NFL football game after church yesterday. Just kidding! But I can't wait for football season.

7. The band was OFF THE CHARTS great yesterday!

8. Our volunteers are AMAZING! Thanks for serving every week. You are making an ETERNAL difference!

9. I know I say this a lot, but I'm more serious than ever; INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW TO ATTEND CHURCH THIS COMING UP SUNDAY! I will be speaking on the subject, How To Respond When A Good Kid Goes Bad. All of your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors need to be at church to experience the presence of God.

10. Have a super duper Monday!