Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Our Leadership Staff is coming to our home tonight for a cook-out. It will be fun to hang out with them. We have a great team!

2. Next week, I'm going to be sharing some more one liners that have impacted my life.

3. I have gone to lunch with two local church planters over the past two weeks. I really enjoy connecting with church planters. They are a different breed.

4. Only 21 percent of Oklahoma City attends church. THE CHURCHES & FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST IN OKLAHOMA CITY HAVE A GREAT WORK TO DO. Please don't let the terminology that we are the buckle of the Bible Belt fool you. There is a great harvest to reap!

5. I'm excited that we are going to BAPTIZE many people in all four services the first Sunday of May!

6. Our 6 year anniversary is on Mother's Day. I can't believe we will be 6 years old. Wow, how time flies.

7. I'm very pumped about what God is doing in our Youth Ministry. Our new Student Ministries Directors are a very sharp couple. I'm very excited to have them on board.

8. Students, don't miss out on CRAM Night coming up on Wednesday, April 30th. This is going to be a HUGE night for our Youth Ministry. Parent's of PC, if your student is not plugged into our Youth Ministry, get them plugged in this coming Wednesday. We want to partner with you in raising your student to serve God with passion!

9. INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO OUR FRIEND’S DAY THIS SUNDAY!