Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Update

1. What a gorgeous weekend in Oklahoma. I love the springtime.

2. I grilled out pork chops on Saturday. Both my wife and I loved them. I'm a great cook (NOT REALLY)!

3. I picked Kansas to win it all on my bracket. So far so good. We will find out the champion tonight!

4. 50 people gave their hearts to Christ on Sunday. I could really sense the power of God working in the auditorium. I love when I feel the Holy Spirit drawing people to Christ.

5. This series, The Perfect Kid has gone really, really well. People seem to be getting a lot out of this parenting series. I know Tiffany and I are really growing as parents.

6. The empty chair video was INSANE! Great job Media Team.

7. I love our Worship Team and especially our worship leader Brian. We work very well together. I can't believe he and his wife have been serving PC with Tiffany and me for almost 6 years. Brian, it's been a FUN ride and the CRAZY thing is that the best is yet to COME!

8. Josh, you are doing a great job leading the construction of our new building. People have no idea all that it takes to build a building, and you handle it with such grace. You are a true blessing to me and the PC family.

9. I just wanted to give a shout out to some of my team members. This is a good way for me to see if they really read my blog :). Actually, I am very humbled and honored to work with such talented and committed people! PC, WE ARE REALLY BLESSED with GREAT leadership.

10. This coming Sunday I will be speaking on Discipline: God's Way. Get every parent you know to church this weekend. I really believe God is going to equip them with some much needed knowledge. Singles, you better be at PC as well. This info will keep you from a world of trouble as you begin your family.