Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What's On My Radar Screen

1. Stepping up the prayer intensity of our staff and church.

2. Having a great Grand Opening Celebration on July 19.

3. In August, we are preparing to launch our Wednesday night Bible studies/Community Groups. There will be something for the whole family on Wednesday nights at the People's Church building.

4. I have a few cool speaking opportunities this year. One of them is coming up in August, and I'm starting to get clarity on what I feel like God wants me to share.

5. Adding some key staff positions and repositioning some of our staff.

6. Our team is thinking through all of the creative elements for all of the fall series.

7. Revisiting our marketing and advertising strategy for the rest of 2009.