1. We had a laid back weekend at the Cooper house. It was nice to just lie around the house a bunch.
2. Tiffany and I went on a date on Thursday night. It’s always nice to hang with my bride.
3. I am itching for football season to start.
4. Church was great this weekend.
5. We are seeing tons of people give their lives to Christ: over 60 on Sunday and 75 last Sunday. Thank you, Jesus!
6. We were pushing the 3000 mark in attendance for our Grand Opening. I think this is a good indication of our fall numbers. Going to be an exciting fall of momentum and growth.
7. Leading a fast-growing church is fun and challenging at the same time.
8. I taught on worry, and it was a much needed message for the days we are living in.
9. Church family, put God first in every area of your life and trust Him. He will take care of you if you will only put Him first!
10. Brian, our Programming Director, was on the stage again after a long break and led on a couple songs. He hasn't been on the stage in awhile because he is running the entire AVL department. He is a great leader. The dude is gifted in so many areas!
11. Worship was great yesterday. I loved the new song we sang.
12. I'm excited about our new series kicking off next Sunday called He Said, What!? Jesus said some crazy things, and we are going to be studying some of the things he said and looking at the vision of PC! It's going to be a great four-week series!
13. It's going to be a very busy, productive and fun week!