Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Highlights

1. I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! Wow, how time flies!

2. My wife and I celebrated 11 years of marriage on Saturday. We actually celebrated on Thursday and Friday, but it was official on Saturday. It's been a phenomenal 11 years!

3. We had great services yesterday!

4. We served communion in all four experiences. It was a holy moment!

5. We baptized many people yesterday.

6. We dedicated many babies yesterday.

7. The O, Holy Night song along with the video was powerful. I thought we stole that idea from another church, but I was informed that our Creative Team came up with the idea. Way to go team!

8. I preached a very short message about Jesus being our Mighty God! Nothing is impossible with our God!

9. The staff Leadership Team came over to our home for a Christmas party. I always enjoy hanging with our team.

10. Thanks, church family, for all of the Christmas cards and gifts. My family appreciates all of your love!

11. Our church is giving in a generous way during the CRAZY Challenge! I can't wait for the month to wrap up so that I can report to you the miracles that God did! One more week left! Pray and give like CRAZY!

12. During every experience, those who had needs came down for prayer, and we had our Prayer Team and some of our staff pray for the MIGHTY God to minister to our church family. This was another holy moment.

13. We need your help, church family. Beginning January 4th, we need as many of you as possible to switch experiences for three months. If you attend the 10AM or 11:15AM experience, would you please commit for three months to attend the 8:45AM or the 12:30PM experience. Every January, we always see great growth and lots of life change, and we need to free up seats for those seeking a relationship with Christ. Thank you for your passion to reach MORE people!

14. After three months, we should be moving into our new facility! GO GOD!

15. For the first time in a long time, I didn't win a fantasy football championship. I made it to the finals in one league and lost. I lost by six points, and all I have to say is Kurt Warner!!

16. Merry Christmas, everybody!