Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday's Download

1. My wife and I are celebrating eleven years of marriage tomorrow. It's been an incredible eleven years. All I can say is my wife is so precious to me. Outside of Christ, she is the best thing that's ever happened to me. She is my best friend, lover, buddy, pal, mother of my four kids, soul mate and the list could go on and on. LOVE YOU, SWEETIE!

2. Tonight, the Leadership Staff is coming to my house for a Christmas party. I love and enjoy the people I get to do ministry with.

3. On Sunday, we are having a SPECIAL Christmas service. Christmas songs, communion, baby dedications, praying for miracles and I will be preaching a message called Mighty God! Invite your friends and family, and let's celebrate the birth of our Savior together!

4. We celebrated our family Christmas on Wednesday night. It was so much fun watching the kids open their gifts.

5. We are looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my family and Tiffany's family during this Christmas season.

6. On Sunday, the Worship Team is doing something cool during the song Oh, Holy Night. I can't wait to experience it!

7. This Sunday, we are receiving a special CRAZY Campaign offering for our new 44,000 square foot addition. God is going to do a miracle in your life and in our church, as we are faithful to pray and be obedient to what God is speaking to our hearts. I'm PUMPED!

8. 2009 is going to be an off-the-charts year for PC! We could see thousands of people come to Christ, see thousands of lives changed and see our church double in size. Hold on to your seats, folks, God has some wonderful things in store for PC!