Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday's Download

1. It was a tough week for me. There are times as a pastor you have to navigate through things that aren't fun.

2. Cale, my five-year-old son, had a school concert last night. Tiffany and I had fun watching my precious boy sing on the stage with the other kids.

3. I'm excited to preach this Sunday on Christ being our Everlasting Father. I was ministered to this week while I was studying the message.

4. I'm really pumped to see all that God is going to do at PC during the CRAZY Challenge month.

5. Thanks for praying for the $40,000 matching fund. God is going to do great things through all of us at PC!

6. Don't forget that on Sunday at 5PM we will be having an ALL Church Prayer Meeting in the new facility. This is going to be a very special time. We are going to be writing the names of people we want to come to Christ on the walls of the new building. It’s going to be a special, special time.

7. At 6PM on Sunday, we will be having our CRAZY Involvement Meeting. If you are new to PC or just want to know more about the new 44,000 square foot facility or the CRAZY Campaign, don't miss this vision-casting meeting.

8. Tonight is the CRAZY Volunteer Banquet. I look forward to hanging out with all of the incredible volunteers at PC! YOU ALL REALLY ARE INCREDIBLE! THANKS for ALL you do!

9. Fantasy football playoffs are in full effect this Sunday. I'm looking for a win in all 6 leagues.

10. The President of the university where I graduated from college called me this week. Dr. Robert Spence invited me back to Evangel University to speak at the Spiritual Emphasis Week in the fall of 2010. Of course, I told my President, “Yes.”

11. This is the second time in 2 years that I will have spoken at Evangel's Spiritual Emphasis Week. Dr. Spence has had a huge impact upon my life and ministry. Dr. Spence, I doubt that you read my blog, but if you do, I want you to know that you are one of my heroes!