Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Herbert Is Insecure

There are a lot of people who say that a leader can't be successful and insecure at the same time. I disagree! One of the greatest leaders in history was very insecure. His name was Moses. Moses was so insecure that he argued with God and told GOD that he could not deliver Israel from Egypt. Moses even told the one who created him that he could not speak very well, so God had to send Aaron to speak for Moses. Moses was an insecure dude! Herbert Lee Cooper, Jr. can relate to Moses’ insecurities!

Granted, there are some insecurities that will kill you as a leader, but I think we all have our insecurities. The Lord has helped me to overcome some of my insecurities, but I still have a long way to go. If you are struggling with some insecurity issues, don't feel like you are all alone. You are in good company!