Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Sunday was an incredible kickoff to the new year. We had 77 people give their lives to Christ. It was unbelievable seeing so many hands in the air saying I want Christ to be the Lord of my life. THANK YOU, JESUS!

2. I know God changed the direction of people's lives through His Word yesterday. Church family, be doers of the word. Don't go back to the same lifestyle. Follow God and watch him bless your life.

3. I won one of my fantasy leagues. Our finals is a two week final. My final record was 13-2! Three years in a row that I've won one of my three leagues!

4. The weather was incredible this weekend! It makes me ready for spring time.

5. This coming up Sunday I'm making the biggest announcement in the HISTORY of People's Church. Don't you dare miss church this Sunday!

6. I talked to a man yesterday at church, I think his name was Jeff, and he and his family drive from Seminole every Sunday to attend People's Church. THAT BLEW ME AWAY! That's an hour and fifteen to thirty minute drive. My dad lives right outside of Seminole, so I know that area well. Jeff and his family are hungry for more of God!

7. God is already stirring my heart about this coming up Sunday’s message. I'm excited about the lives that God is going to change!

8. People are open to come to church at the beginning of the new year. Don't miss this opportunity to invite your friends, co-workers, relatives and neighbors to church this Sunday. ASK THEM TO COME AND WATCH GOD WORK IN THEIR LIVES!