Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Little Things Make The Difference

God has been revealing this above statement to me through my time in His Word and in prayer. My desire is to please the Lord. This is not just a cute cliché from a preacher. I really want to please the Lord. I want to honor Him with my life. I want to finish well. I want to serve Him with passion and fervor. I have been spending quality time with Christ every day, and it's made a huge difference in my life. Spending quality time with Jesus changes my perspective. It makes my attitude better. It causes me to respond to my wife and kids better. It makes me a better pastor. It makes my decision making better. If I get the little things right, the big things will take care of themselves. It seems so little, but spending quality time with God EVERY DAY MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

The words to an old worship song I used to listen to are so true: I Need You, Lord, More Than Yesterday. I Need You Lord, More Than Words Can Say!