Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

God's Dream Requires Faith

The dream that God has given me not only scares me but also requires faith. I realize as a Christian that I'm called to live a life of faith and that can be easier said than done. Faith means you can see it in the spiritual, but you don't yet see it in the physical. Faith means you are taking faith steps, and you don't exactly know how it's going to work out, but you are following God anyways. Faith means you have to be willing to look crazy because you can see what God has placed in your heart, but others don't see it. The thing that excites me the most about living by faith is I know that living by faith pleases God. Matter of fact, the scripture says without faith IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD! Some questions for you to ponder:

1. Does your dream require faith? If not, it's your dream and not God's dream.

2. Does the dream in your heart seem risky? Sounds like that could be God to me. You can't cross to the other side of the ocean without losing sight of the shore. THAT'S RISKY!

3. Why aren't you taking faith steps? Get out of the boat my friend and start walking on water!