Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, January 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I am super excited about what God is going to do at People's Church this Sunday! Don't you dare miss church and miss what God wants to do in your life.

2. Invite a friend to join you this Sunday at PC.

3. This Sunday's message is going to bring such clarity to what People's Church is all about. You will walk away this Sunday saying, “I get it like never before.” Don't miss it!

4. I am still trying to get over the Dallas Cowboys’ loss on Sunday.

5. I am hanging with my family this morning. It's fun watching my kids dance and run around like nuts :).

6. We are going to spend most of the day together as a family. Tonight, I have a one hour meeting.

7. I am pumped that we are breaking ground on a new 42,000 square foot facility in March.

8. Church family, thank you for signing up for the CRAZY 40 Days Of Prayer. The response on Sunday was unbelievable. Everything great that happens in God's Kingdom is brought forth through prayer. Be sure to use your CRAZY 40 Day Prayer Guide as you pray for the CRAZY Campaign everyday.

9. This is a CRAZY season for our church. ARE YOU READY TO GET CRAZY? Tiffany and I sure are!

10. See you Sunday!