Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things That Help Me Grow As A Leader pt. 2

4. I read several blogs on a daily basis of very sharp leaders. It's so awesome that I can learn from some of the best people in the nation, and I don't ever have to meet them personally. The internet has revolutionized how we can develop as leaders. If you are not using the Internet to help you in your personal growth, you are missing out on a great opportunity.

5. I listen to several pastors’ messages online. I enjoy listening to other communicators. It's great for me spiritually and helps me grow in my communication skills. I also get lots of ideas from other speakers. Once again, if you are not taking advantage of this wonderful tool, you are blowing a great opportunity to expand your horizons.

6. I read books. I don't really enjoy reading, but I know I have to so that I don't stunt my growth. I have learned and continue to learn a great deal from all the books I read. I mostly read church growth, spiritual growth, business and leadership books. I'm hungry to grow as a leader.