Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, January 11, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. This was one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time. My schedule was full of appointments, meetings, interviews, more meetings and studying for this weekend’s message. Thank the Lord that things will slow down some next week. There are seasons in ministry that are way busier than others and this is one of them.

2. This Sunday I'm making a HUGE and EXCITING announcement about the future and direction of People's Church. Folks, don't miss Sunday for anything.

3. Invite your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors to church this Sunday. Most people will come to church with you if you will ask them. I believe this will be the Sunday that God changes their lives in an incredible way! GO INVITE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW!!

4. The Dallas Cowboys better win their playoff game this Sunday!

5. I'm making TWO huge announcements this Sunday! It's going to be a BIG, BIG SUNDAY! You will love it!

6. BRING A FRIEND WITH YOU SUNDAY, AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE!