Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I am praying for the CRAZY Campaign. I know that, as we seek God's face, He is going to do wonderful things in us and through us. Remember to use your CRAZY prayer guide as you pray for our church and the campaign.

2. We are baptizing people in all four services this weekend. Call the church office or email erin@peopleschurch.tv NOW to get signed up to be baptized in water. God is going to bless the socks off of your life for being obedient to His Word.

3. If you started attending People's Church in 2002 or 2003, we are having a CRAZY event that you can't miss. I want to share the vision of People's Church with you and answer any questions that you may have about our new facility. We will be meeting tomorrow (Saturday) at 5PM at the SpringHill Suites (formerly AmeriSuites) located at 3201 W. Memorial Rd on the north side of Memorial Rd. just west of May Ave.

4. Today is my off day, and I am glad. It’s been a busy but productive week. The family and I are going on a family breakfast date. It will be fun!

5. My wife and I went on a hot date last night. I love that woman. She understands me inside and out.

6. This Sunday is the last Sunday of The Winning Hand. My title is Going All In. I'm super pumped to share this message with you.

7. Remember to invite all of your un-churched friends and family to People's Church this Sunday. God is going to do something special in their lives.