Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 31, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Don't miss this weekend. The title is Help, My Marriage Stinks. God is going to help a lot of marriages and future marriages this weekend. REMEMBER TO INVITE SOMEBODY TO PEOPLE'S CHURCH THIS WEEKEND!

2. We had our staff fantasy football draft on Tuesday. I know I'm a fantasy football junkie. In all three leagues that I play in, at least two of our staff members are in them. Our staff loves it because we all love, I mean really love, to talk trash to each other. This league only has eight teams so everybody has a pretty good team. I WON THIS LEAGUE LAST YEAR. I KNOW, I AM THE MAN :)!

My starting Line up

QB Carson Palmer
RB Stephen Jackson
RB Laurence Maroney
WR Marvin Harrison
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Vernon Davis
D Chargers
K Jeff Wilkins

3. Last night, we met my dad at a restaurant in a really small town near Shawnee and ate FROG LEGS! THEY WERE AWESOME! I say we ate frog legs, but that's not true. Tiffany ate a cheeseburger and the boys ate grilled cheese. Tiffany is not the adventurous type when it comes to food like I am. I WILL EAT ALMOST ANYTHING! FROG LEGS REALLY ARE GOOD, AND I'M STILL ALIVE TO WRITE ABOUT IT!

4. Today is our family day. Cale wants me to take him to the library. He just climbed in my lap and said, "Daddy take me to the library." So I guess one of the things we are doing as a family is going to the library. Actually, I may take the boys to the library and leave the ladies at home. It will be cool to have a little boy time, and I'm sure mom will love having girl time with Sissy.

5. INVITE SOMEONE TO CHURCH THIS WEEKEND! THEIR LIFE COULD BE CHANGED FOR ALL OF ETERNITY! DON'T COME ALONE! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND