Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Community

I'm very exited for my Community Group to start meeting again on Monday. Our group took some time off during the summer, and I miss hanging out with the fellows. We have a great group that I really connect with. We are going to be studying the book Today Matters by John Maxwell.

I want to encourage everyone to get involved in one of our Community Groups. We are launching several new groups at Community Group University on Sunday night at 6PM at People's Church. Community Group University is an event where you can come and meet new friends and fellowship, eat great food from Zio's Italian Restaurant and get plugged into a Community Group. This is really a fun event, so don't miss out! You will have several different groups to choose from.