Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Yesterday

1. I studied for this weekends message. I got the message about 70 percent done. The illustrations in this message are really good. Don't miss this weekend's message titled Opportunity Of A Lifetime. I really believe this weekend is going to change your financial future forever.

2. I went to lunch with Scott Williams at Panera Bread. Scott is the campus pastor at Life Church's North West Campus. I've been able to connect with Scott a couple of times this year. I really love his spirit, forward thinking, passion for Christ and zeal for the church. Check out Scott's blog www.bigisthenewsmall.com

3. I went to the church office late in the afternoon to take care of a few details.

4. I came home and ate dinner with my family around our dining room table.

5. I'm living my dream everyday!