Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 17, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I can't believe how fast the year is going.

2. We are doing some cleaning around the house today.

3. Bling Bling ends this weekend! We are receiving great testimonies from this series and from the Fix Your Finances Workshop.

4. God, Love & Sex begins next weekend. This is going to be a fun and enlightening series.

5. Friend’s Day is next weekend so invite a bunch of people you know who are not plugged into church.

6. Honor God and get baptized in water next weekend on Friend’s Day weekend.

7. I have another fantasy football draft this evening. It's another keeper league that I've been in for 3 or 4 years. I can't wait for football season to start.

8. My two sons came and laid in the bed with Tiffany and I first thing this morning as they normally do.

9. Don't miss this weekend! If you do, you are going to miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime!