Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Update

1. My wife's mother was in town from Nebraska. Our kids love to see grandma.

2. I strained my voice a little during the 6:30PM Saturday night service. I got a little too excited :). My voice struggled a little during all three Sunday services but especially the 9:00 AM service.

3. Super Saturday went very well. The kids had at a blast at Super Saturday, and I saw parents connecting with one another. Those of you who attend on Sundays, be sure to check out Saturday night services the next couple of weeks, you'll love it. We had a lady who usually attends on Sundays come on Saturday night for the first time, and she told my wife that she really enjoyed it, and it sounds like she's going to start attending regularly on Saturdays. If you check out Saturday nights, I know you will feel the same way she did. Plus, we need 300 to 400 people who attend the 10:30AM and the 12:00PM service to make the switch to Saturday nights so that we can continue to reach more people for Christ this fall. Thanks church family for your passion to reach people who are far away from God. You guys are awesome!

4. 16 people gave their hearts to Christ! PRAISE GOD!

5. Bling Bling is going incredibly well! Don't miss the last teaching on how to fix your finances coming up this weekend. This teaching could change your financial future forever!