Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 3, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I am already hearing great things about what God is doing through the series Bling Bling. God is going to really help people in the area of finances through this teaching. I'm so excited!

2. We had a huge number of people sign up for the Fixing Your Finances workshop beginning this Wednesday night at 7PM at People's Church. Our Business Administrator, who is a financial whiz, is teaching for four straight weeks to help you get out of debt, get on a budget, improve your credit score, etc. Be sure to sign up this weekend to assure you get a seat. There is a limited number of seats for this workshop.

3. I'm hanging out with my family today. I'm always excited to spend the day with my family. We are going to do a little shopping today and grab a bite to eat. It will be a fun and eventful day for the Cooper crew.

4. Football season is right around the corner. I'm ready for the season to start and to get the fantasy football action rolling!

5. I have a great team that I get to work with everyday. I'm very thankful for the high quality people the Lord has assembled to carry the vision of People's Church. Thanks team for all of your hard work, loyalty, friendship and passion to see lives transformed by the power of Christ! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

6. I enjoy living life. I honestly believe there's no better life than whole heartedly following Christ! Life is a blast!

7. I can't believe it's already August. 2007 is flying by.

8. I'm excited about the future of People's Church. We are going to tear Oklahoma City up for the glory of God!

9. Invite everybody you can to attend this weekend's services!!!!!!!!!