Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Kids

1. Cale, who will turn 4 in December, is getting so big. It's amazing how quick kids grow. He talks so good and is full of energy. He loves trains and loves to play outside.

2. Cade, who turned 2 in May, is starting to talk where you can understand him. He is a small little fellow but full of energy like his brother. The two boys are best buddies. Cade constantly follows Cale around the house and imitates him.

3. Caris, who turns one this month, is so adorable. She is a pretty little baby. She is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. She is always smiling. She's not walking or crawling yet. She is just content to have her brothers get stuff for her and to scoot across the floor on her belly.

4. I'm a proud daddy! I love my family!