Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Football

Michael Vick what were you thinking?

I had my first of three fantasy football drafts last night. I had a blast hanging out with some of our church folks and talking football. Fantasy football has become a fun outlet and source of fun for me. I love the strategy and competition involved in it. I also love to talk trash to our church people when I see them at church after a victory. When I lose, I AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE :)! This league is a 4 player keeper league, and it's our third year into the league. I've developed killer keepers over the last three years. My starting line up is one of the best I've ever had.

QB Matt Hasselback
RB Frank Gore
RB Shaun Alexander
WR Steve Smith
WR Terrell Owens
TE Kellen Winslow
K Neil Rackers
D Green Bay Packers