Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Invite a friend to experience God this weekend at People's Church.

2. God, Love & Sex begins this weekend!

3. THE BIGGEST Super Saturday ever this Saturday after the 6:30PM service. Pony rides, inflatables, petting zoo and a huge cook-out.

4. We are baptizing people in all five weekend services. If you have given your heart to Christ and haven't been baptized, bring some shorts and a shirt and get baptized.

5. Last Friday, I had my second fantasy football draft. This is a keeper league with a salary cap. My starting line up in this league is a killer!

QB Drew Breese
RB Larry Johnson
RB Brian Westbrook
RB Ronnie Brown or Marshawn Lynch
WR Terrel Owens
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Kellen Winslow
D Carolina
K Jeff Wilkins

6. I slept 8 hours last night. I don't do that very often, but my body is catching up. It was sure nice!

7. If you can't tell, I'm ready for football season to start.

8. Bring somebody to church with you this weekend. Quit making excuses and ask someone to join you. I have two ladies from Starbucks that I invited, and they said they were coming. Once again, most people will go to church if they're invited. DON'T COME ALONE THIS WEEKEND!

9. I love the staff I serve with.

10. I REALLY, REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND KIDS! Thanks Tiff for being the best wife a man could ever have!