Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Update

1. We had a great start to Bling Bling. God is going to do great things in our lives through this series.

2. 35 people gave their lives to Christ this weekend! I never get bored of seeing people week after week surrender their lives to Christ. SALVATION IS THE GREATEST MIRACLE!

3. The Bling Bling videos during the announcements have been off the CHART!

4. My family is almost completely over the summer cold we were all fighting last week.

5. My wife made us ice cream shakes last night. It was great, but I can't keep eating Ice cream and cookies and stay in shape. So I'm going to do better this week! I LOVE SWEETS, but oh well.

6. THE FALL IS GOING TO BE PHENOMENAL AT PEOPLE'S CHURCH!

7. Everybody needs to get in a Community Group. Community Group University is this coming up Sunday night at 6PM. Come and eat great food, meet great people and get plugged into one of our Community Groups. Trust me, it will make all the difference in the world in your life.

8. Invite everybody you know to attend this weekend’s services. We will be learning how to get out of debt, how to get the financial pressure off our backs and how to get our finances in order. Don't miss this weekend!