Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, July 26, 2007

BLING BLING

I'm really excited for our new series that begins this weekend. God is really going to help so many people fix their finances. Here are some things that I'm believing God to do in your financial life through this series.

1. That your thinking about finances will change. MOST people have wrong thinking about finances and wrong thinking ALWAYS leads to wrong actions. Let me give you one example of wrong thinking: When I make more money, my financial situation will get better. WRONG THINKING!

2. That you get aggressive about getting out of debt. I know some of you will find this next statement shocking, but you don't have to have credit card debt, a car payment or student loans. Tiffany and I began our marriage with all three but quickly made a decision that we were not going to be slaves to debt, so we put together a plan and got ourselves out of debt. One of the reasons we were freed up to start People's Church is because we didn't have any debt besides our home. BESIDES YOUR HOME, YOU CAN BE DEBT FREE. Tiffany and I even have a plan to pay off our house so that we can live a debt free life.

3. That you develop a generous heart. One of the greatest joys of life is being generous. Tiffany and I love to give, and we want you to experience the same joy that we have. It really is more blessed to give than to receive.

4. That you would stop spending more than you earn. Unfortunately, most Americans fall into that category, but with God's help, we are going to see your financial life transformed through this series.

5. That you would experience a stress free life when it comes to the area of finances. I know some of you think I'm crazy when I say this, but it can really happen. You can get to a healthy place financially where you're not stressed out because something breaks down or an accident happens, or you're constantly worrying about how you're going to retire. GOD IS GOING TO HELP SO MANY PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES!

6. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE INVITE AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO OUR NEW SERIES BLING BLING!