Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Yesterday, some of our leadership team came up with some ideas that I think will take our church to the next level. I'm so excited about the near and distant future!

2. I'm ready for football season to start. I will be in a few fantasy leagues for sure! Fantasy football is my thing!

3. Some of our church family is headed to Haiti today and on Sunday after church for a week of ministry. I've been on several missions trips, and they absolutely change your life and perspective. Please be praying for the Haiti team!

4. Tomorrow from 8 AM to 4 PM, People's Church is converging on Northeast Academy and cleaning up the outside and doing a landscaping overhaul. It's fun serving our community!

5. I've got to get back to the gym. I've been off for three weeks because of vacation, and this week because of laziness, and on top of that I haven't eaten right for three weeks. So I've picked up a few extra pounds, and I feel kind of sluggish. I'm hitting it hard again starting on Monday. My goal is to shed 5 to 7 pounds!

6. God is doing some cool things in my heart, and I'm excited about it!

7. I love my wife! She's such a super woman! I'm a very blessed man!