Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, July 27, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I'm excited for the BLING BLING (Fixing Your Finances) beginning this weekend. Invite as many people as you can to attend this series!

2. I had a great date night with my wife last night. My wife is my best friend. I'm so blessed to have her in my life!

3. I'm spending the day with my family. It's my day off, so I'm going to play with my kids, relax, hang with my wife and we are going on a family date night tonight. We are also making cookies tonight for dessert and putting ice cream inside of the cookies. THE BOYS ARE EXCITED ABOUT THAT. After the kids go to sleep, Tiffany and I are going to watch a movie. It's going to be a great day!

4. I'm ready for football season to start!

5. Michael Vick, what were you thinking?

6. 3 of our staff members and several of our church family get back from Haiti today. I can't wait to hear what God did through them and in them in Haiti.

7. I've been fighting a summer cold all week! Actually, the entire Cooper house has been fighting it! YUCK!

8. I'm watching cartoons with my kids right now.

9. God has been WAY better to me than I deserve.

10. SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!