Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

10 Interesting Facts About Me Pt. 1

1. I was born in Culver City, California, but raised in Wewoka, Oklahoma. My parents were both native Oklahomans but went to California for a few years.

2. I was vocal music president my senior year in high school. I'M NOT LYING! I can't sing, but I guess I could lead the choir :)! I took vocal music because it was an easy A!!!

3. I only made 3 B's in high school and the rest were all A's. I know you're thinking of course you made good grades because you took classes like vocal music. All I have to say is you better back off :). I made under a 20 on my ACT and graduated college with mostly B's and C's, so I'm not as studious as I appeared in high school.

4. I committed my life to Christ at a Fellowship Of Christian Athletes event on a Thursday night after football practice. I only came for the free pizza and ended up getting free grace, mercy, love and forgiveness through Christ. I'll never forget that night as long as I live!

5. I preached my first sermon at the age of 17 to my youth group.