Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday's Download

1. I'm very excited about what God is doing in my life.

2. I'm very excited about what God is doing in my family.

3. I'm very excited about what God is doing at PC.

4. I am learning to trust God at a greater level.

5. God has been so good to me.

6. I can't believe the way God has blessed me. Wow, I'm so humbled by his blessings.

7. I can't believe my wife loves me so much. I am so grateful for our relationship.

8. I am so blessed to work with a team who loves me, serves the vision of PC and honors me in spite of my faults. I'm humbled by the team that I get to serve with.

9. I'm hungry for God. I so want to know Him in a greater way.

10. I'm excited for the week of fasting at PC in January. It will be life-changing.

11. This Sunday, we are wrapping up our Green Peace series. I am going to share some of the best advice that I've ever received. This could change your life and destiny.

12. Get ready, get ready, get ready PC. Revolution Christmas begins next Sunday. Throughout this series we will have special Beatles music, a Nutcracker drum performance, Trans-Siberian Orchestra music, a light show, 12-piece orchestra, a choir and much, much more. The Gospel will be preached in a clear way. This is a series that you have to invite your friends, family and co-workers to. GET READY!

13. Our staff is interviewing tons of people to find the right fit at PC. It's exciting and hectic.

14. PC, I am so honored to be your pastor. It's been a great seven years, but our best days are still ahead of us!

15. See you folks on Sunday! God is going to help you get Green Peace!